Penne Rigate is one of the most versatile and widely used shapes of Italian cuisine. These ridged tubes combine perfectly with all types of sauces, from the classics to more modern, creative interpretations.
- See and taste the difference! External certification of cooking performance ensures our pasta is always al dente, never limp, never mushy, never gooey, never sticks together!
- Restaurant Quality pasta, cooking time is 11 minutes. After cooking, the pasta ridges stay visible, the pasta retains its shape, and no Starch is released into the water.
- Made in Italy, highest quality durum wheat semolina providing 8 grams of protein per serving. Enriched with Iron, potassium, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, and folate.
- Trademark slow processing method, Me to do lenta lavorazione, uses a bronze die to shape the pasta and create a rough surface for best “sauce grip”.
- Penne Rigate no. 66 pasta noodles by Rummo, A family business of master pasta makers since 1846. Your sauce deserves a great pasta!